CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-11T22:03:37+00:002010 Mercury Mariner CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-11T22:03:37+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – Premier,V6 – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – Premier,V6 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
JUDITH M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/10/2023